Cyber Crime Police Stations in India

1. Mumbai

Assistant Commissioner of Police
Cyber Crime Investigation Cell
Office of Commissioner of Police office,
Annex -3 Building, 1st floor,
Near Crawford Market, Mumbai-01.

+91-22-22630829

Sector 18, Gandhinagar 382 018

+91-79-2325 4384
+91-79-2325 3917 (FAX)

Related News

1 Two Cyber Crime Police Stations in Hyderabad

2 File FIR on all complaints or face action

Comments

1. SOME HAS BEEN HACKING MY ID ON FACEBOOK &IS SENDING RUBBISH MESSAGES SCINCE 25/02/10THEN I HAD CHANGED & RESERTED MY PASSWORD ON 26/02/10 4:30p.m. BUT STILL AT 5:30p.m. I SAW AGAIN IT WAS HACKED WITH MY GMAIL ACCOUNT SO PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE THAT PERSON HAS CREATED MANY PROBLEMS

YOUR HUMBINGLY-
    RITESH SENAPATI

2. SOME HAS BEEN HACKING MY ID ON FACEBOOK &IS SENDING RUBBISH MESSAGES SCINCE 25/02/10THEN I HAD CHANGED & RESERTED MY PASSWORD ON 26/02/10 4:30p.m. BUT STILL AT 5:30p.m. I SAW AGAIN IT WAS HACKED WITH MY GMAIL ACCOUNT SO PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE THAT PERSON HAS CREATED MANY PROBLEMS

YOUR HUMBINGLY-
    RITESH SENAPATI

3. SHAMBHU SHARMA says:

Dear Sir,
    Kindly help me soon :
    Followed by an advertisement appeared in Dainik Jagran Daily News Paper Hindi addition Lucknow page Nayee Rahe (Not Classified) dated 25 October,2011 WANTED FRESHERS FOR UK I have submitted his resume & Documents to sm@ravetech.co.uk and mtp@ravetech.co.uk date 25 oct. and 6 November 2011
    RAVEN TECHNOLOGY UK

confirmed his selection for IT job and allotted him their ID no.MTPIND 1443 and Ms. Maria Bowell – Manager Trg. Prog. E-Mail: maria@ravetech.co.uk asked him to pay Rs.11,500/= to the account of M/s. Fairwat Events & Media Pvt. Ltd, 421, Sector 35C, Chandigarh, India,

Tele: 08447704774/08447704775, E-Mail: fconsulting@rediffmail.com.

I have remitted money to the A/c No.631011001790, ING VYSYA BANK, IFSC Code VYSA0006310, Preet Vihar, New Delhi. Ms. Sumit Khanduja of fairway Consulting, E-Mail:fconsulting@rediffmail.com ackd he receipt after that we get no reply for our mail.
    I have all information of Fraud e-mail sender. and News Paper , Bank Details

Advice by Experts:

Dear Sharma.. Its extremely sad that you were trapped by Cheats who use fake company names to post fraud Ads. You should have searched on the net about these company names, and you would have seen posts by people who were already cheated. Thanks for publishing the Account number and name of CHEATER Ms. Sumit Khanduja said to be of fairway Consulting, A/c No.631011001790, ING VYSYA BANK, New Delhi fconsulting@rediffmail.com
    Please approach Police immediately and try and get account frozen.

4. SHAMBHU SHARMA says:

Kindly Read above Complaint comment
    M/s. Fairway Events & Media Pvt. Ltd, 421, Sector 35C, Chandigarh, India,

5. rohit dugad says:

Recpected sir ;

I would like to inform you about my facebook account , it as been hacked on 17 th march 2012, I have locked my account, but i am not sure wheather that person can use it or not . Please suggest me what should i do about it

Please do reply as soon as possible . Respected citizen of PUNE

6. GIRIGANESH says:

Respected Sir,
    My Rediffmail is hacked.I cannot able to view the messages.But i can get in to my mail.Nothing will be displayed.Kindly do the needfull

7. Prin.Dr.Prakash Sawant says:

From : Prin.Dr.Prakash Sawant,
    Suraj,Dak Bunglow Rd,Wai-412803.
    Dist:Satara.Mob.9881812681.
    Date:27th Oct.2012.
    To.
    The Assistant Commissioner of Police,
    Cyber Crime Investigation cell,
    Police Commissioner Office,Pune,
    2 Sadhu Vaswani Road,Camp,PUNE-411001..
    Phone 020 26123346 020 26127277 020 26165396.
    E mail: punepolice@vsnl.com
    Respected Sir,
    I am retired Principal of Kisan Veer College,Wai.Dist:Satara ,Sr.Citizen,age70 yrs.
    Somebody under the names of “Jaikumar”and “Vijaykumar” “State Bank, Mumbai” tried to deceive me from the following Phone Numbers on 21/10/2012 and 22/10/2012.
    Phone Numbers-(STD 230 indicates Location of Khadakwasala).
    230 24429972
    230 38806638.
    The cheater told me that my mobile number is selected by Amitabha Bachhan, on his birth day and granted prize of Rs.15 Lac and to obtain the prize cheque , pay Rs.15,000/-in advance as tax and other charges for releasing prize amount. I provided him my name and Bank a/c Number of ICICI Bank, and immediately I realized my mistake and quickly REJECTED the prize and disconnected his phones.
    It is requested that please note this cheating and take necessary action against this and save the people (like me) from him.
    Yours truly,
    Prin. Dr. Prakash Sawant,WAI-412803. Mob:9881812681.
    Email: drsawantprakash@gmail.com

8. SIR MY NAME IS MUKUL CHAUHAN.SIR FROM MANY DAYS I HAVE VICTIM OF CYBER CRIME . THAT HAPPEN LAST YEAR ALSO. BUT I NEGLECTED . SIR SOME BODY IS PUTIING EYE ON ME I DONT KNOW WHY .SOME DAYS BACK WHEN I FEEL T THAT MY EMAIL ID IS HACKED I DLETE DTHIS EMAIL ID THEN I FOUND SOMEONE IS LISTENING ON ME ON PHONE I USED TO PUT SIM OUT OF MY PHONE AND THE N WHEN DOING WORK ON LAPTOP SOMEBODY STARTED HACKING MY IP ADRESS .AND ALSO WHENEVER WHEN IAM CALLING TO SOME ONE TO SAME NO SOME VULGAR PIC IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE MISLEAD ABOUT ME ..I HAVE SUSPECT ON SOME PEOPLE BUT I DONT HAVE PROOF I HAVE ONE MOBILE WHERE SOME KIND OF HIDDEN SOFTWARE IS PUT BY SOMEONE I WNAT U CALL ME ON MY NO 8904426910.I WANT UR HELP PLZ AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

9. SOME MESSAGES ARE SENT BY MY MOBILE TO MY BROTHER’S WIFE MOBILE NO. I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT. i WANT TO KNOW THAT WITHOUT USE MY MOBILE OR SIM IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND MESSAGE TO OTHER MOBILE ?
    BECAUSE IN MY BROTHER’S WIFE’S MOBILE SHOWN MY MOBILE NO IN HER INBOX. PL. REPLY ME FOR SAME. I HAVE NO ANY FACE BOOK TYPE ACCOUNT.

10. Dear Bharat,

Everything is possible in this technical advance century. And this messaging is a very simple task. There are various free messaging services like way2sms, 160by2.com etc. The only need to register your no. for free messaging on this sites require a one time registration that is completed by calling a tollfree no. from your phone. suppose if some1 has accessed your phone once then may be he register your no. and then without your knowledge he can use that no. lifetime.
    Apart from this technique various other techniques are also existed for this type of messaging..

11. GOOD DAY SIR I GOT A MAIL FROM UK BBC LOTTERY,THEIR AGENT TOLD ME I WON 5000000 UK POUNDS BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS MESSAGES CONTINOUSLY HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME, TOMOROW I WILL ARRIVE INDIA AND YOU HAVE TO SEND SOME MONEY TO DELHI SBI ACCOUNT AND NEXT DAY HE CALLED ME IF YOUR NOT PUT MONEY I CAN NOT BRING THE PRIZE TO YOUR HOME SO I DO NT BELIEVE AND I SEARCHED GOOGLE,THEN ONLY I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLES CHEATED LIKE THIS SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM HERE THEIR AGENT MAIL ID bbcapprove@live.co.uk DR.JERRY MARTINS THEIR AGENT NAME INDIA AGENT CONTACT NO 08588038215

12. somebody gave awkward comments about me in facebook.I also copied their awkward comments as word doc,screen shot,HTML page…and also their awkward comments came as notifications to my gmail account…..in the mean time of their commenting i warned them that i should file a lawsuit agaist them in cybercrime…afterwards they deleted the particular post which contains that awkward comments…i know who they are…..what kind of action can i take agains them?and i forgot to mention that i am from a small town near madurai

13. subramanian says:

I sent a letter to Public information officer, Asst Commissioner of Police,Cyber crime chennai but it was refused.
    Who is concern person for cyber cell?

14. Ranjan joseph says:

15. RAVINDER says:

Such E MAILS ARE COMMAN.NOW E MAILS/PHONE CALLS ARE PLANTED IN THE NAME GIRLS WITH SEMI NUDE .PIC OF FORIGN GIRLS APPEALING TO HELP THEM FROM CIVIL WARS,MONEY TRANSFER FROM ONE COUNTRY TO OTHER,, BY SEDUCING ,EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL…pLZ.INDIANS STAY SAFE FROM SUCH MAILS AS THE INDIANS ARE VERY SENTIMENTAL.IN MOST CASES THE FINAL DESTINATION IS INDIAN AGENCIES COLLECTING MONEY IN CHAIN SYSTEM,IN SOME ACCOUNT THAT OWNER ON BEING CAUGHT MAY REFUSE THAT HE WAS/WERE NOT AWARE OF SUCH TRANSACTION.NEED MAY BE LITTLE SHOCKING,BUT GREED IS TOTAL MIND BLOCKING.
    PRINCIPAL: RAVINDER KUMAR

16. jignesh kakadiya says:

Good noon sir, today i have got a mail from BBC One national lottery,Post office box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom +448719744131, in which they asked me my bank account no, my account name and my signature too. I think it is some criminal activity and need to take a strong action.

17. Madeshwaran says:

hello sir, I am Madeshwaran
    I had got mail from hallmartelectronic, United kingdom.
    great offer
    Sony tv 32″ it is only 17000rs
    he told me to only you pay 5500rs
    then balance rappers you will pay delivery in your homestep.
    so then I would pay 5500rs
    next day he told me to he wants some customs service certificate so that I pay 7800rs
    tomorrow he told me to wanted terrorist alert certificate.
    so I would pay 7000rs
    now he told me to you should buy international certificate
    it cost is 10000
    totally I gave 21000rs
    what can I do?
    pls help me sir

18. Gowthaman says:

Hi,

I found an Ad in OLX about low cost TV. Provided Contact No: 09886186577.
    Website: http://www.hallmartelectronic.com

He asked me to pay 5000 for shiping charge & product will be delivered.

similar to Madheswaran comment
    Madeshwaran says:
    April 6, 2014 at 5:53 pm
    hello sir, I am Madeshwaran
    I had got mail from hallmartelectronic, United kingdom.
    great offer

But i didnt pay, i just check that website, its fraud. So please take necessary action on him. I think he chaeated Madheswaran. i have provided contact details also

19. rahul kumar says:

sir, my laptop was stolen by someone from my room and police dont help me . so can u help me to find my stolen laptop?

20. Goutham says:

Hello Sir,

This Guy Sujith Wayanad who hails from Chennai city keeps sending lewd messages and makes threatening calls and messages at night times ,

Sujith Wayanad from chennai ( https://www.facebook.com/suji.wayanad ) Has been sending all kind for stupid and non sense Messages from a Chennai Based Vodafone Mobile No 919962448020, i was able to track his no caller ID as it was him but he was claiming that he is

Sony James ( https://www.facebook.com/sonia.james.96?fref=ts ). i have found that account also too fishy as either he has Created that Fake FB account or he has hacked that FB account and misusing it,
    I have no idea,So please take necessary action to Track this culprit Sujith Wayanad who is currently in Chennai and using the Chennai no 9962448020 and sending all sorts of messages through his mobile sms and his FB account and punish him for creating fake accounts and harassing people i don’t know how many such people like me are affected,

As he lives in Chennai i was advised to report to Chennai cyber crime branch i have already lodged a report in Bangalore also,

Need your immediate action,to nab that guy. I have Given you his FB account details Chennai Based Vodafone no (919962448020) by which he is using to send lewd calls and message and even attached his photo,and his location from True caller,

Pls take action to Catch this Dangerous criminal,,,,

Regards
    Mr.Goutham

21. Respected Sir,

I had received an offer from http://www.savethedeals.in at my E-mail for “50 rupees offer” (Buy 6 Movie Tickets @ 50 rupees). I was interested and accessed the website and entered my Debit Card details for this offer, after entering the details within few second 1730/- rupees was deducted from my account but no proof of purchase and didn’t asked for any details of secure pin or OTP.

So, I kindly request you, please do the needful.

I am waiting for your favorable reply ASAP.

22. Respected Sir, I, Laxmi Narayan Padhy, want to inform you that I have been cheated by a company named Urgent vacancies.com. It all started on 18th Sept, 2014. I had uploaded my resume to different sites for jobs, becuse of now i am jobless I am Software engineer I have total 12 years experience and that I got call from above mentioned company.They asked me you want to job change.I got your profile fI would get job offers. I received a call on my cell number 9002624707 from 01206638100. The person told from naukri.com and we provide a job in good multinational company that is Accenture,IBM,
    TCS,Infosys etc.You access our portal and pay few amount i.e., Rs.2360/ for life time job change support .After access that portal i upload my resume in that potal and paid rs.2360 /-.We will send your resume to good compamy for your job, That person (Abhishek ) given phone to another person (Vivek Sharma),Vivke told me go to home page and select cart.i selected that cart and seen 5730 amount mention on it,he told me you pay it for background check.Again I paid it,then again he told me ,again you go to that cart and selected mentioned amount i.e., Rs 11460/- .I paid it also ,Total i have paid Rs.19550/- amount through my ICICI credit card.After that Vivek told me last option you fillup
    and go to home page again select cart ,i have seen Rs.15236/- amount for security deposite,we will return on salary.You salary 6.3 lakhs to 6.8 lakh ,I refused to pay last amount.he told me and forced me .You anyway pay it ,otherwise we can not provide your job ,If you have payable that much amount (Rs.15236) .We ensure 100% job provide to you.and you will get job within 10 days. I had doubt on that person and refused it. and told hime refund me paid amount .he told me we do not option to refund your money.it The website also seemed very genuin showed all the transaction well. After next day i got some call it was always for money.I had doubt on them and searched the internet and found that the urgent vacancies have cheated many people like that and I was not alone. They also told me what ever you want do in court or a high court.we don’t care.They are cheating me. So I request to please look into the matter. If require any information I will provide.I want refund money and arrest that company MD,They cheated many persons.
    My Email Id-llaxmi_padhy@rediffmail.com

Thanks
    Laxmi Narayan Padhy

23. Laxmi Narayan chaudhary says:

Ek ladke ne mere bhai ki facebook id hack kar li he aur us id se mujhe gande message kar raha he. mujhe galiyan de raha he, me usse pareshan ho gaya hu, plzz find that person

24. SOME HAS BEEN HACKING MY ID ON FACEBOOK &IS SENDING RUBBISH MESSAGES SCINCE 24/04/15 THEN I HAD CHANGED & RESERTED MY PASSWORD . I SAW AGAIN IT WAS HACKED WITH MY GMAIL ACCOUNT SO PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE THAT PERSON HAS CREATED MANY PROBLEMS

YOUR HUMBINGLY-
    Mukesh Singh

25. Darshan prajapati says:

8238474808 sir ye num vali vyakti meri fiance ko pareshan karti he…. Please help me….

26. Jagdish prajapati says:

My mobile Micromax Canvas, model A73 is stolen, and now he is using my gmail and other accounts,
    I m very much in danger of my privacy, i m using my emails in bank accounts and other imp jobs, so plz help me

27. rahul pal says:

Sir, I am Rahul last 2-3 days my MAMA got fake call from this no.8400469564 he say sir congratulation you are lucky customer you got a lottery 2 lac. rs so please recharge my no. for 1100rs so we will transfer your Ac. after that my MAMA recharge . after he call him and hi say sir you got an another lottery this this he give his personal bank Ac. no.8750000100003435 . they say please trasfer 8 thousand rs. then i will both lottery prize trasfer your bank AC. the fake caller calling many time and promised please trasfer 8, 9,10,23, thousand . at the end my farmer MAMA lost his 50 thousand rs. it’s a huge amount for my MAMA because he is a very poor farmer in U.P . he Mortgage his wife jewelly . sir he have 4 daughters . sir he is very depressed yesterday he say i will suicide . so sir i hereby request please look in the matter . if possible so please refund it my POOR FARMER MAMA money.
    sir my MAMA register F.I.R his nearest police station but in vain. sir you know very well U.P police . so sir please action this care . we are very thankful.

i am attach F.I.R copy . please find the attachment.

my number-9718938404
    my POOR FARMER MAMA contact no. -8853046110
    fake caller no. 8400469564
    fake caller bank Account no. 8750000100003435
    my mama name- bihari lal pal